The groups are:
- Run on a bi-monthly basis (every other month)
- Each session runs for half a day
- Take place in a neutral setting
- Members discuss their challenges, evaluate opportunities and solve an assortment of strategic and often personal issues unique to family enterprises.
- Members benefit from two further one to one sessions which focus on individual specific needs and help you to build your GLAS Map (each being half a day or run over Skype)
- Consist of between 5 and 12 current and/or future executives from family owned businesses.
- Works around a programme on a rolling basis built around GLAS designed by FIB founder Dani Saveker.
- The concept is to help unlock your business and improve the quality and direction of your life and relationships.
- Membership is paid on a monthly basis
“Being part of Insight has helped me to unlock who I am and what I want as well as helping me connect to my family and prepare me for the business”
Some of our Insight Groups are dedicated to certain challenges or groups including:
- Group for women in family business.
- Group for non family members of family businesses
Talk to us to find the right Group for you – and how you can attend a taster session or complete the form to let us know your interest: